Pearl Nano HD: RED BOTTLE
You should use 5-7-drops per section of car, truck or boat. Less is more.
The Pearl Nano HD can be applied in 50F to 100F, but not in the sun.
The coating thickness, water repellency, and gloss will be increased by a second application and/ or the Pearl AutoBody Pro Coat.
By coating the HD + the pro coat, it creates an amazing 3D effect.
1. Pay attention, use great lighting and use the guidelines set here.
2. Place 5-7 drops of Pearl HD Marine/ Wheel coating on the sponge (this should cover about half a car door).
3. Apply to the car body 1 square part by 1 square part at a time. Apply the coating evenly is very important. Everyone has a different method. We recommend going in a small circle, then in a starburst pattern and then lengthwise direction and then breadthwise. Do this 1-2 times or until you see that the portion you are covering has an even amount of coating applied to it.
4. After applying, wait for alotted time: When the room temperature is:
a. 10 degrees C (50F),: wait 3 minutes,
b. 20 degrees C, (68F) wait 2minutes,
c. 20+ degrees C, (70F+) wait 1-2 minutes
Hotter than 25C or 85F wait 20-30 seconds.
Once the timeframe has past, use a DRY microfiber towel to polish it into a high gloss. The best time to wipe the surface is when you feel a little resistance. If the temperature is very hot, (90F+) you may want to use an initial damp microfiber towel to remove and then a dry one.
If the boat remains in the water, you have the option to wipe the coating on and leaving it, without buffing it off. Only below the waterline. Above the waterline you should buff into a shine.
5. Do not wait too long time after application to wipe and dry as indication in Step 4, otherwise, when the Pearl Nano HD coating is hardened fully, it is very hard to remove.
If you wait too long and it dries super hard…do not panic. Polish it down using a course cutting polish and a machine polisher.
Please Note: This is a professional product, made for professionals. Only apply Pearl Nano Coatings to vehicles that have been perfectly polished and free of all scratches, marring or imperfections. Please follow the directions listed here and suggested wipe down wait times.
Parts that may be coated:
1. Urethane parts
2. Alloy Wheels
3. Front Light
4. Tail lens
5. Plated parts
Parts that cannot be coated:
• Windscreen and Glass
Notes of Pearl AutoBody coating after application:
1. Car washing: Wash car by hand. The use of Pearl Professional Waterless Car Wash is most recommended.
2. Wax: You Do Not need to wax your car or use a sealant any more. The Pearl AutoBody coating performance may be impaired if you wax the car.
3. Do not take a coated vehicle through a bristle brush automatic car wash.
4. If the sand or mud is attached to the body, remove by washing using high pressure washer or hose.
5. If bird droppings or tree sap is attached, remove it as soon as possible.
6. Do not let the tap water on the body dry-itself because the chlorine contained in tap water, will potentially leave water marks on the car body.
5. The coated surface will be hard enough to drive home is 3-4 hours and be fully hardened/ cured within 3 days.
6. Do not let water touch the coating for 24 hours after application.
7. Wait one week to wash the car after application
Maintain the car afterwards with care. Pearl Professional Waterless Car Wash is a perfect product to use. Even washing with high quality soap and water is ok. Do not let the soap dry nor the hard water.
The better you treat the car and the exterior, the longer the coating will last.
Remove bird droppings and other contaminants quickly.